Pintos – The game changers : Ryan International SchoolsMay 10, 2018
Which country’s Duty free offers cheapest liquor?May 23, 2018
- Buy Ez-Link card
This is a must buy. Buy it from the counter on Gate 3 on the right side 1st counter in Singapore airport. Eases your travel. Metro in Singapore is called as MRT which connects to almost all the places. Buy discounted tickets for Universal studios, S.E.A Aquarium, Singapore zoo, Night zafari etc you get the best ticket pricing from this store.
- Download “Grab” app on phone
Use the app for airport drop and pickup; post 11pm this app is best used- as travel in the city via MRT doesnot operate post 11:45pm in Singapore to all the places.
- Buy Singapore SIM to ease your travel
SIM can be purchased based on your stay – 7days or 10 days or 15 days; there’s 100GB data; 55 mins talktime. It’s best to buy a sim as it can help you locate your travel locations via google maps; even MRT routes is easily shown.
- Visit Hawker centres to eat quality yet reasonably priced food
- Must visit – Gardens by the bay; Sentosa island; Universal studios –Out of many rides, do not miss – Transformers ride, Mummy ride; S.E.A Aquarium; Merlion Park; Marina park; Marina bay sands; Clarke quay; China Town; Singapore zoo; Night safari.
While, Sentosa island; universal studios and SEA Aquarium can be planned together.
Also, Singapore zoo (closes by 6pm; donot miss the free boat ride) and Night safari (Starts by 7:15pm; stay in the queue by 7pm; as tram rides queue is too long). Both can be scheduled on the same day.
Clarke quay is best to visit in the evening.
- Merlion park – Best to visit before 9am or post 5pm as it’s too sunny otherwise.
- Carry empty bottle of water – You can fill water from the drinking water booth which is placed usually near the MRT Washrooms; public areas; Water in Singapore is clean and you can rely on these filter waters.
- For liquor purchases – Singapore airport duty free shops are the best – You get the cheapest liquor in Singapore airport; cheaper than any other airports in the world. If missed to make a purchase, then buy them in 7/11 super markets in the city.
- Most important of all, carry Singapore currency. For Indians, best exchange rates will be obtained from NAFEX.Com – They deliver cash to your house address and provide you the receipt too; highly recommended as they have great customer service.
- Above everything, Have a nice time and ENJOY!!